Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Thankful in November

This month I will have the family focusing on things we are thankful for. So I will start with mine:

On November 1st, 2011 I am thankful to be a Dale Carnegie instructor. I have the opportunity to be involved in changing people's lives. For eight weeks I get to come to know people, help them stretch their comfort zones, enhance relationships, and become better public speakers. This opportunity also allows me to provide for my family. After 16 years of being involved with Dale Carnegie, I am now being financially compensated for my time spent teaching.

On November 2nd, 2011 I am thankful for my supervisor at work. She listens to my concerns, backs me up, and runs interfearance when needed. She also approved three vacation days for me next week. In a time where many people don't have jobs or are unhappy in the jobs they have, I am lucky to have someone who supports me.

No comments:

Post a Comment